Tuesday 4 November 2014

Contributor interview #6 Lucy Sunshine

What is your name and what do you create?
Hello, I’m Lucy Dyke aka Lucy Sunshine.

I make mixed media artwork with a focus on colour and simplicity. 


















Where do you take your inspiration?
All things that provoke happiness in childhood; things that someone somewhere loves the most. 






















Whats your favourite piece of work or a favourite project you’ve worked on?
My favourite piece is a framed section of a rainbow. It has just enough colour to brighten the gloomiest of days! 

What is your ultimate artistic goal?I'd love to take the plunge into a full time career in the art world but I'm not quite brave enough yet.






















Where can people find out more about you? People can find me on www.giftablesunshine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment